Got a piano to move in the Dallas area? Don’t go at it alone. You could damage the piano or the surrounding floors and walls, not to mention your back. Instead, rely on our local and long distance residential movers to do it for you. Here at Around The Clock Moving & Storage, we are specialists when it comes to transporting large, cumbersome items like pianos.
Moving Pianos in North Texas for 30+ Years
Your piano is a major investment both financially and personally and attempting to move it by yourself can be both physically unsafe and expensive. Unlike furniture, pianos require special attention during the moving process due to their delicate wood frame, parts, and sensitive tuning. It only takes a small drop of the piano for possible damage to occur. Using a professional piano moving company is the best solution for you and your piano.
Our professional piano movers at Around The Clock Moving & Storage are experts when moving pianos. You may be asking yourself, “What makes Around The Clock Moving & Storage different?” Below we have summarized what you can expect from our piano moving professionals at Around The Clock Moving & Storage. If you have further questions or would like to schedule your piano move, please contact us at 469-853-0045 or you may also request an estimate from this site.
Piano Moving Experts in Dallas, Plano, Richardson & More
At Around The Clock Moving & Storage, we are your complete resource for all of your piano moving needs. Our highly trained moving and storage staff takes the worry out of your piano moving needs. As piano moving experts, we do it right the first time, and every time! Whether you are moving your piano down the street or across the country let Around The Clock Moving & Storage make it a stress-free move. Here’s our process:
- First, call or click for a free estimate.
- We’ll then visit your home to take a look at the piano, take measurements and come up with a plan for moving it.
- Once we have determined which route to take and what will be needed to make the move happen, we will give you a written estimate.
- If you give us the go-ahead, we will then book an appointment for you.
- On the scheduled moving day, our team will arrive with the supplies and equipment necessary to move your piano from your residence and load it onto the truck.
Unless there are stairs and awkward spaces involved, you can expect two team members to show up to transport your piano. If there are extenuating circumstances involved, we may send three.
Our professionals are the best ones for the job because they:
- Know how to disassemble a piano, transport it, and assemble it in the new home.
- Bring the proper equipment for the job, such as dollies, skids, tools, straps, pads, and boards to move your piano across the floor without damage.
- Take the highest level of care and effort, as they understand the sentimental and financial value of your piano.
Contact Around the Clock Moving & Storage
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a piano moving estimate, feel free to contact us at 469-853-0045 or you may also request an estimate from this site. We would like thank you for your interest in our company and we look forward to serving you soon!