May 4 , 2020
To Whom It May Concern,
We are committed to maximizing the safety of our team and customers and minimize the spread of Coronavirus in our communities:
- All trucks are disinfected inside and outside before and after every move. This includes door handles, steering wheels, dashboards, seat belts, dollies, hand tools.
- Employees are required to wash hands before entering the company vehicles, building, as well as before and after all moves.
- All surfaces and commonly handled components are disinfected at least twice daily. This includes door handles, desks, drawers, phones, light switches, keyboards/mouse, toilets, faucets and countertops.
- Dispatch times are strategically staggered to avoid overlap of team members in the warehouses.
- Employees wear gloves on all moving and packing services and dispose of them promptly after.
- Employees wear Cloth Face Coverings on all moving and packing services. We require that Cloth Face Coverings are worn in service areas that public health officials mandate it.
- Team members and customers will be asked to abide by the recommended 6 ft distance between people whenever possible.
- There is zero tolerance for a sick employee to be dispatched or remain at work. All employees are temperature-checked before each move.
Around The Clock Moving & Storage, Inc.