Time is money! Below you will find some helpful organizing tips to help your move go smoother.
1. Pack boxes per room. (Don’t mix rooms)
2. Label boxes for quick room identification.
3. Don’t stack boxes in pathways.
1. Disconnect hoses from the washer.
2. Empty the refrigerator of all contents.
– Drain the drip pan.
– Disconnect the water supply of automatic ice makers.
3. Disconnect appliances from outlets for moving day.
1. Empty cabinets and drawers of spillables and breakables.
2. Leave unbreakable items in drawers.
3. Don’t overload drawers and furniture with extras.
4. Remove all linens from beds.
1. Disconnect, label and wind cords.
*Helpful hint: pack accessories in labeled boxes.
1. Use wardrobe boxes to hang clothes.
2. Or, fold and pack clothes. (keep box weight to a limit)
These are just a few of the many ways we hope to help you save time, money and stress on your next move. If you have any further questions please feel free to give us a call today. If you do not have time to do all of this yourself, call us to find out more about our packing services.